Thursday, November 6, 2008

Answer the phone already

You know what grinds my gears...when you're in the office or home and the phone rings. And apparently, no matter how many persons are there, it's your duty...obligation...sole purpose in life...to answer the phone. And you know when it gets worst, when you see those persons trying to ignore it by walking pass it or by starting an "important" conversation. Or even more horrific is when they stare you in the face with that "I'm not answering it" look.

Seriously, sometimes I wish I worked on the 2nd floor or something so that one day I can "accidentally" bounce someone off the railing whenever they into that not answering the phone mood. I honestly think that God put certain persons on this earth with the sole purpose of annoying others. Is like you throw a little garbage on the ground and you are doomed to live the rest of your life with imbeciles who have answer-the-phone-phobia. Geez.

~wiz

No comments: