Saturday, September 6, 2008

Life: Weekly Review [01-Sep-2008]

I suppose it's time I gave ranting a rest and did something else.

This will be a quick run-down of the week starting Monday September 1, 2008

Monday was the start of the new academic year which will be my final year. I think that's probably why I was a little excited since I can't wait to finish college.

Tuesday was a slow day, spent most of the time in the computer lab trying to get into the frame of mind since I'll be working as a lab assistant.

Wednesday was the official start of the academic year since classes started on that day. Again I stayed in the computer lab for most of the day while chatting with friends. I also decided to delay making a rant.

Thursday...slow day again and still not much to do since none of my classes are on this day.

Friday wasn't that bad...had my first class which was interesting. It's about time they added web design as a course instead of just sticking to pure computer science with stuff like compiler design and theory of computation. But now the Friday class will be discontinued starting next week so that means there is no reason to go to school on that day. I suppose I'll work in the lab on that day as well.

Today...did laundry and played some Combat Arms and decided to stop playing since people were cheating. How noob can a person get? Then my stereo receiver started malfunctioning again so that prompted me to go back to my "Old Faithful" until I can get a new one. So now I have a Yamaha CR-700 (from the 1970s) and a 5-Band equalizer hooked up to my computer with gold-plated cables ^_^. I guess they don't make things the way they used to.

So, it's now 6:37Pm and I have nothing to do at the moment other than IM people, listen to music and get a little reading in.

No comments: